To express your interest for a position at Expect Hope,
please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Description: The Resident Director’s responsibilities include supervising daily house management, creating a nurturing and warm environment for the mothers and babies, ensuring that residents complete household responsibilities, and enforcing house policies by correcting and teaching residents and giving consequences when necessary. The Resident Director will mentor and disciple residents as well as educate them in the area of life skills and parenting skills. They must be able to work and thrive in a highly collaborative environment. Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Be a committed follower of Jesus Christ
- Be a member of a church that aligns with the statement of faith of Expect Hope
- Be capable of providing leadership and spiritual guidance to residents by word and deed
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to the sanctity of life
- Be a person of demonstrated integrity, maturity, and sound judgment
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills G) Must have an Associate’s degree (Bachelor’s preferred) or commensurate experience